Product name:Calcium phenolsulfonate
CAS NO.: 1300-41-0
Molecular formula: C12H10CaO8S2
Molecular weight: 386.41
Molecular Structure:Appearance: Calcium phenolsulfonate is a white or almost white, odorless, hygroscopic powder with a bitter taste.
Properties: It is hygroscopic and easy to deteriorate when exposed to light. This product is very soluble in water, ethanol or acetone, and very slightly soluble in chloroform or ether.
Application:Calcium phenolsulfonate is applied for plant protection, as an emulsifiable concentrate, as well as an oil dispersion.
1. For the treatment of microvascular diseases
(1) Diabetes microangiopathy (retinopathy and glomerulosclerosis).
(2) Non diabetes microvascular disease (microvascular disease caused by sudden or long-term use of coumarin derivatives cell inhibitors, oral contraceptives or other drugs).
(3) Microcirculatory disorders associated with chronic organic diseases, such as hypertension, arteriosclerosis and cirrhosis.
(4) Hemorrhoid syndrome associated with microcirculation disorder and venous insufficiency.
2. For the treatment of varicose vein syndrome
(1) Primary varicose veins.
(2) Chronic venous insufficiency, phlebitis, superficial thrombophlebitis, thrombotic syndrome, varicose ulcer, varicose veins of pregnancy.
3. Auxiliary for treatment
Venous dissection and sclerosing agent injection can prevent postoperative syndrome, such as edema and tissue infiltration.
Packing: 50kg/barrel, 25kg/bag