Product name:Calcium dobesilate
CAS NO.: 20123-80-2
Molecular formula: 2C6H5O5S.Ca
Molecular weight: 418.41
White or white with a creamy or pink hue, odorless, hygroscopic, crystalline powder. Easily soluble in water, soluble in 95% alcohol. It has bitter taste, easily spoiled by light.
1. For the treatment of microvascular diseases such as: diabetic microangiopathy; non-diabetic microvascular disease; microcirculation disorders associated with chronic organic diseases; hemorrhoidal syndrome
(1) Diabetes microangiopathy (retinopathy and glomerulosclerosis).
(2) Non diabetes microvascular disease (microvascular disease caused by sudden or long-term use of coumarin derivatives cell inhibitors, oral contraceptives or other drugs).
(3) Microcirculatory disorders associated with chronic organic diseases, such as hypertension, arteriosclerosis and cirrhosis.
(4) Hemorrhoid syndrome associated with microcirculation disorder and venous insufficiency.
2. For the treatment of varicose vein syndromes: primary varicose veins; chronic venous insufficiency, phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose ulcer.
(1) Primary varicose veins.
(2) Chronic venous insufficiency, phlebitis, superficial thrombophlebitis, thrombotic syndrome, varicose ulcer, varicose veins of pregnancy.
3. Auxiliary agent for treatment. Helps prevent post-operative syndrome such as swelling and tissue infiltration.
Venous dissection and sclerosing agent injection can prevent postoperative syndrome, such as edema and tissue infiltration.
Packing: 50kg/barrel, 25kg/bag
Q: The first-aid?
Consult a doctor. Show this safety data sheet to the doctor on site.
Inhalation: Remove victim to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. Consult a doctor.
Skin Contact: Wash with soap and plenty of water. Consult a doctor.
Eye Contact: Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and consult a doctor.
Ingestion: Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Rinse mouth with water. Consult a doctor.
Q: Spill emergency treatment?
Use personal protective equipment to avoid breathing vapours, dust, mist or gas. Ensure adequate ventilation. Evacuate personnel to a safe area. Do not allow product to enter drains. Do not generate dust during collection and disposal. Sweep or scoop up spilled product and place in suitable closed container for disposal.
Q: Handling and storage?
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Avoid formation of dust and aerosols. Provide suitable exhaust ventilation where dust is formed. Keep container tightly closed and store in a dry and ventilated place.